Friday 19 December 2008

solidarity with the workers and students

I'd like to express my solidarity with the protesters in Greece.

here is a rather good article on the situation.

good to see the people rising up against the state and the capitalists.

I doubt this is going to bring about anarchy in Greece ( and I mean anarchy in the correct sense i.e: freedom and liberty, which can only be attained through the removal of the state and capitalism and the replacement of it with a non-hierarchical decentralised society run by the people and based on voluntary cooperation, mutual aid and worker's self ownership.), but at least people are actually taking direct action against opression.

I would also like to express my deepest condolences to the family of Alexandros Grigoropoulos. may he rest in peace.

No comments: