Monday 12 January 2009

the Gaza situation

thought I'd better talk about this. Don't know why I didn't before. think it was because I was caught up in that debate about vulgar libertarians who call themselves anarchists.

I support neither government in this dispute, although I have extra bile for the state of Israel. There is never going to be any peace until this ridiculous sectarianism comes to an end. My condolences and sympathies go out to all the ordinary people of that area, both Arab and Jew alike. As usual it is the ordinary people who suffer when the state and the extremists fight. I did read somewhere that before this whole mess started, Palestinians and Jews lived together (don't know if that's true. This is one of the reasons that I hate organised religion. I have nothing against spirituality and personal beliefs, but its when they start thinking there particular mythology is in someway better then anyone Else's is when the problems start. just like the problems in Ireland religious arguments are based on stupidity and ignorance.

I am aware that the Israel situation is more about land, but even so.

the reason I dislike the state of Israel more then the Palestinian government (I'm against all governments and states) is that not only did they steal the land the Palestinians were using, but they have oppressed the Palestinian people, and are always looking for excuses to enlarge their illegitimate nation. Also they have the USA government as their lapdog. As the US is not going to be a powerful nation for much longer, due to the fact that the Dollar is going to cease to exist soon, it will be interesting to see how things change when Israel doesn't have uncle Sam to look after them. this problem in Gaza is part of the whole Israel/Zionist occupied Palestine problem and that is the fault of the Zionists. they are the reason there is an extremist organisation in the first place because persecuting and subjugating a nation is going to breed extremists.

It is my belief ( and there are Jews against Zionism and Israel) that Jews and gentiles alike would be better off without Zionism and this is a major source of the problems.

I am not anti-Semitic. I have no problems with the Jewish people. The history of the anarchist movement is filled with influential figures who happened to be of Jewish extraction. I want the people of the world to live in peace and that can't happen as long as there are nation-states and the spectre of government.

No comments: